Area information about Alicante Costa Blanca
- Costa Blanca North
- Costa Blanca South
- Costa Blanca Golf
- Favourite residential areas Costa Blanca
The ‘White Coast’ has been a popular area for overseas buyers looking for Spanish property. This popularity is largely due to the Costa Blanca’s geographical position, which means it is known to have only two seasons – spring and summer. With more than 300 sunny days a year, large beaches, nice promenades, picturesque villages and all imaginable facilities, it is seen as the ideal area to live by many.
Costa Blanca North
The Costa Blanca has 240km of coastline, which starts at Dénia in the north. This part of the coast is characterised by winding roads in a green, hilly landscape, with lots of small bays, almond trees and olives. Although, this is considered the more traditional part of the Costa Blanca, there is one place that is an exception to the rule – Benidorm. The resort is famous for its package holidays, hotels, bars, restaurants, entertainment and shops.
Costa Blanca South
The south, which stretches from Alicante to Torrevieja, is characterised by its long sandy beaches, salt lakes and flat landscapes where hosts of farmers cultivate tomatoes, peppers, lemons, melons and oranges.
The capital of the province, Alicante, is situated in the middle to divide the Costa Blanca into northern and southern parts. Most importantly, this bustling, university city has an international airport that connects with the majority of European cities. It also has an excellent road and rail transport links to the rest of Spain.
Costa Blanca Golf
Favourite residential areas Costa Blanca
Traditionally, the most popular towns on the Costa Blanca with overseas residents are Alicante, Villamartin, Moraira, Orihuela, Benitachell and Benissa, which is known as ‘little Europe’ thanks to the cosmopolitan residents who have chosen it as their Spanish home. However, there are many more towns, villages and resorts to choose from.
- Spain – The Spanish economy: Should you buy property in Spain? Spain is certainly on the property buyers radar, especially in 2018
- Find property in Spain – Umuzee.com is a property portal with a global audience and a fast growing network of real estate agents specialising in Spanish properties for sale
- Guide to buying a property in Spain – A guide to buying property in Spain including the Spanish economy, culture, living in Spain, adapting to Spanish life, location & price
- Search for property in Spain – What’s the best way to search for a property for sale in Spain on Umuzee including types of property and best locations to buy property in Spain
- Property news in Spain – Current news and articles about Spain
- Property Taxes in Spain – A guide to property taxes in Spain including tax on new build properties
- Mortgages in Spain – A guide to property mortgages in Spain including information on mortgages for non-residents, interest rates, mortgage costs, new legislation and using a broker
- Currency Exchange when buying property in Spain – Why you should use a currency exchange service when buying a property in Spain?
€399,000 (-20%) - 5 Bedroom Villa
🔥🔥🔥🔥 HOT DEAL 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Spacious 5 bedroom villa for sale in Urbanizacion Campo Mijas, with easy access to Fuengirola, shopping and other amenities. As you enter the building via the top floor, you come to the lounge with fireplace and an ...
2 Bedroom Apartment
in The Golden Mile
Malaga (Costa del Sol), Spain
- Bablo Marbella -
3 Bedroom Apartment
Girne (Kyrenia), Northern Cyprus
- Seek & Buy Properties Overseas -
3 Bedroom Townhouse
Alicante (Costa Blanca), Spain
- Hallewell Estates -