Area guide to Menorca
This smaller island often gets overlooked due to the popularity of Mallorca and Ibiza, but it is more tranquil as a result and has a laid-back atmosphere. It also has more beaches than the larger islands and care has been taken to preserve the coastline by banning over development. It has an international airport just out Mahon.
Menorca is the first piece of Spain to see the sun every day and in 1993 the island was designated a biosphere for its natural habitats. Its capital, Mahon is also one of the largest natural harbours in the world.
The island has one golf course at Son Parc.
Menorca has no international schools. Spanish state schools are the only option available.
Favourite residential areas Menorca
Mahon has a strong overseas community. Cala Llonga is also popular, as is Es Castell, Sant Lluis, Cuitadella, Cala en Porter and Son Parc, which is a development around the island’s only golf course. There are many smaller towns and villages, both on the coast and inland where foreign buyers will find properties for sale.
- Spain – The Spanish economy: Should you buy property in Spain? Spain is certainly on the property buyers radar, especially in 2018
- Find property in Spain – Umuzee.com is a property portal with a global audience and a fast growing network of real estate agents specialising in Spanish properties for sale
- Guide to buying a property in Spain – A guide to buying property in Spain including the Spanish economy, culture, living in Spain, adapting to Spanish life, location & price
- Search for property in Spain – What’s the best way to search for a property for sale in Spain on Umuzee including types of property and best locations to buy property in Spain
- Property news in Spain – Current news and articles about Spain
- Property Taxes in Spain – A guide to property taxes in Spain including tax on new build properties
- Mortgages in Spain – A guide to property mortgages in Spain including information on mortgages for non-residents, interest rates, mortgage costs, new legislation and using a broker
- Currency Exchange when buying property in Spain – Why you should use a currency exchange service when buying a property in Spain?
€225,000 (-4%) - 3 Bedroom Townhouse
💛 Townhouse 💚 3 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms 💜 Community fees ONLY 300€ per YEAR!! 💙 IBI & Basura: 400€/year Opportunity to buy a great town house in Mijas Costa (on the outskirts of Fuengirola), for less than the price of a half decent apartment! Located in ...
2 Bedroom Apartment
Malaga (Costa del Sol), Spain
- Costa del Sol Living -
3 Bedroom Bungalow
Alicante (Costa Blanca), Spain
Price: €210,000 (-12%)
- Sol Albir -
Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
- Seek & Buy Properties Overseas -